Tuesday, February 21, 2012

from the heART: go to a psychic?

One more checked off the list - 89: go to a psychic. This was one that I thought would be at the least entertaining, which it was indeed. It was presidents day this past Monday and since I had it off work, I thought what better time to travel the short 6 hour drive over to see my dear friends, Sasha and Josh, in California. To say the least, it was such a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

On Saturday night we went to dinner at a very nice restaurant along the cove. After dinner, walking around the area looking for a place to grab some dessert, we happened upon Mrs. Kay, a psychic 30 plus years in the making.

For those curious, here is some of what I learned about my future:
- I will live until the age of 88 or 89
- I should go back to school
- I've hurt someone close to me and need to apologize
- Someone close to me, an older person, will die in the next 4 months
- I'm sensitive, easily hurt and don't outwardly show my emotions
- My work will take me on two trips out of the country this year
- I am very artistic
- I shouldn't worry about my health
- Marriage is in my future
- I will reconnect with someone from my past, from a relationship that hasn't yet come full circle yet
- This will be a very good year for me, so says Mrs. Kay

Judge for yourselves and make of it what you will but if you are an older friend of mine, please be careful until 4 months from now! You never know?!

No comments: