Wednesday, August 8, 2012

from the heART: sub 100 degrees

Before moving to North Carolina, my entire life was lived in the beautiful Arizona desert. Grew up in Phoenix, ventured the 1.5 hour drive to Tucson for school, then back up to Phoenix after. Living in this dry dry heat my whole life, I started to convince myself that everywhere else must endure the same melt worthy temperatures. Obviously knowing better, but having not yet experienced it, I will say that it is a very happy day to look at the forecast, during August mind you, and not have a single temperature over 100 degrees. 

2 comments:

leximoody said...

we get it. you live in paradise :)

Jmoody412 said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah....but wait until winter. According to Wiki, the coldest temperature recorded in Charlotte was −5 °F. (If I was artsy and knew how to draw arrows connecting Charlotte's -5° to Phoenix' balmy 50° winter weather I would do it ;)

Miss you pal. Glad everything sounds like it's going well in Paradise!