Saturday, July 28, 2012

from the heART: geeking out geo style

Many years ago now my old(er) sister introduced our family to the crazy, geek'ed out world of geocaching. www.geocaching.com In simply terms it is a global GPS scavenger hunt. For some, geo caching is a fun, recreational active that we don't take to seriously. However, in the reverse, some take it to the next level completely. Caching in multiple states, having it be incorporated in proposals and even creating a geo logo cough *geo-nerd* cough. But I will say that I have enjoyed my time caching with cache.money very much throughout the years. Now being on my own, not only in a new city but a whole new state, caching can and will take you to places you may not have ever discovered on your own. So, here is my first cache find in North Carolina and I'm sure it probably won't be last. 



1 comment:

nicole said...

:] you make me proud (even when you call me "old sister" haha)