Wednesday, March 6, 2013

from the heART: round two, huge improvement

My mom came to Charlotte ... again and this time it was way better! 

The first trip out to Charlotte was for my "look-see" trip before actually moving here. It consisted mainly of trying to find a place for me to live which turned into me being frantic almost the entire time, driving around getting lost because the roads start as one name, change into another, then change back into its original, drinking coffee and nearly having a break down because I didn't find a place to live. 

Move forward seven months. Living and loving Charlotte and the place that I did find to live, Mom was back and ready for a do-over! This time I was able to show her the city and know where I was going (for the most part). We hiked, we ate, we shopped, it snowed and then we ate even more! It was wonderful having her here and I'm so grateful that she was able to see my life in this new city! Love you Mom!


1 comment:

Sasha said...

You and your mom are so stinkin' cute!!